Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ode To Disneyland

Oh, Disneyland, how I love you. This magical place where families come to make lifelong memories and partake of the enchanting activities. This happy place where you feel F.L.'d (full of love) and so excited to share something so fantastical together.


Tell me, oh Disneyland, when does this EVER happen? Young boys wanting to hold hands with one another AND their parents. Though I was surprised and though we often didn't fit 5 across, was I going to complain? Not a chance. I was soaking it in and enjoying it while it lasted. Thank you, Disneyland.

Let us next mention all of the fun and exhilarating rides, just beckoning to one and all. See, beckoning:
We must not forget all of the photo opportunities to help sear in all of the fun memories.

Of course there are the delectable goodies of which to partake,
Halloween parties to attend,


Caves and treehouses to explore (my boys would have spent the day on Tom Sawyer's Island),

And you just never know what friends you will run into.

It is also a wonder and how very quickly the time flies by. Too fast for my liking. But thank you, Disneyland, for yet another wonderful time, for the memories born, for the new inside jokes created, and for all the fun, family togetherness feeling. We can't wait to come back!

9 comments:

ashleyboice said...

I totally agree...best place on Earth. I have a hard time not crying the whole time I am there. I am so jealous.

I absolutely love the picture of sam holding chase on space mountain? Priceless.

Rebecca said...

Oh the longing....I know where the next family reunion should be! When Micah makes his millionS we'll take everyone there! It really is magical I'm SO glad your family could go. And the faces on some of the rides are classic!

Beth said...

Hooray!! What a fun trip! I love all the pictures, with so many BIG grins. So fun that all of you got to go on so many great rides all together.

Dawn W said...

So fun! I'm so glad you got to go - perfect time of year too! Love all the pictures!

Mama Tales said...

What a wonderful time to treasure. Where dreams come true. At least a couple of them anyway!

Michelle said...

Oh dear. "Fantastical?" This is more serious than I thought :) But my newfound favorite smile: Chase with a toad. I think I might start implementing that one into every picture ever taken. Such fun pictures. Such a fun time.

Heather said...

How funny.. my favorite one is Sam with Chase on Space Mountain too!! I died laughing.. he's so terrified but doesn't want anyone to know.

That looks like it was so fun.. I love Disneyland too.. I can't wait til my kids are old enough to go and actually enjoy :)

Love you, miss you.. xoxo!

Becky said...

How fun! I can't wait to take the kids there. I love the pictures, too!

The Castleton Family said...

I've looked and relooked at your pics a number of times. one fact maybe that i miss you guys...the other fact being they are great pictures!! I think my fave is of seth and chase sitting on the ground exhausted from so much fun looking up and laughing. it is a great pic that reminds me of the times a family has together having a sincerely good time and laughing with each other in good conversation. go disneyland!!!