Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

We had multiple Halloween celebrations this year. Between Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland, our church's Trunk or Treat, classroom parties, and Halloween night, we have had a constant flow of candy and treats for most of the month of October. Needless to say, enough was enough. Thankfully, the ever so kind Halloween Fairy came to our house, took the literally pounds of candy we had collected, saved 10 pieces for each boy, and gave them each a little toy in return. The boys were told in advance that this was a possibility, and after some grumbling and mutterings of "what's the point of Halloween then," conceded. Maybe it's mean but with Chase's cavity problem, Seth's sensitive tummy, and Abram's hyperactive hyperdrive reaction to the sugar, I had had enough. I really could do without Halloween.




Parties and Friends

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, you had a little Luigi, too! All three of them look great.

I like the idea of the Halloween Fairy; I can't figure out what kids would do with all that candy, either. I end up collecting it a couple days after Halloween and we save it ... it lasts all year. In fact, I just removed last year's bag (with some remnants left!) to make room for this year's. :-P

I'm listening to Abram's song in the background as I type this and am super impressed! Great job, Abram!

Mama Tales said...

Your halloween was MUCH more impressive than our halloween! It sounds like I need to bring the boys some candy next time I come!

Michelle said...

What the pumpkins! Those are amazing! How does that happen? Seriously. I'm totally impressed.

Rebecca said...

It's like printing my own money!