Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some Randoms

Chase has had some major work done in his mouth this past year.
It has consisted of teeth pulling, and 2 expanders (the first time around it
didn't work), and now a retainer.  He's been a champ through it all!

On top of Devil's Head Fire Lookout.

A handprint to cherish.

A field trip of Seth's I helped chaperone

Abram wrestled for his middle school this year.
This was him all duded up for his first dual meet.

What the?  How does this even happen?  I'm just glad no one
was on the bottom!

My tired Scout back from his first time at Scout Camp.
A week is a really long time.  I was glad to have him back!

Pi Day

Fun with Aunt Michelle.  

One of Seth's creations in art.

An awesome way to end my Mother's Day.

1 comment:

The Castleton Family said...

Everyone is getting sooooo grown-up....and cheese and sprinkes!! that pic of the bunk bed is CRAZY!!