Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A TEENAGER?

Can you believe Abram turned the big 13?!  Where is all the time going?  No really.  Where?  Abram had a few good friends over.  They played Risk and some video games and then we headed over to a buffet.  Boys and a buffet.  It doesn't get any better than that.  It was a fun night.













About Abram:

Favorite Book: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
Favorite Movie: Inception (his first official PG-13 movie he wanted to watch)
Favorite Music: "Bleeding Out" by Imagine Dragons
Favorite Hobby: Video editing
Favorite Sport: Wrestling
Favorite Food: Orange Chicken
Favorite Dessert: Banana Boats
Favorite Hymn: A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief
Favorite Scripture: Joseph Smith History
When he grows up he wants to be a: worker at Pixar

I'm a fan of Abram.  He is a delightful young man.  I enjoy the conversations we have and am so grateful for this thoughtfulness and willingness to jump in and help out.  Whenever I tell him how great he is he tells me, "It takes a ninja to raise a ninja." He knows how to melt a mamma's heart.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Whoa, where have I been? I love the posts Lanita! I can't believe how old ALL your boys are getting. And Abram a Pixar employee? His career paths have varied much through the years! Oh, and I loved the picture of Lulu.