On St. Patrick's Day weekend, the boys ran a 5k with some dear friends of ours. Though it was a bit chilly out, everyone was pretty excited!
 |
| Before the race. |
 |
| Silly Daddies |
 |
| Again, pre-race |
After the race, the energy wasn't quite as palpable. :) This next picture about sums up how it went for Abram and Seth.
This is so funny to me. Can you tell who loved it and who looks like they are going to cry? Seth is rearing to do another one, but I don't think we could pay Abram to do it again. (Abram, over my shoulder, just said "it depends how much because I could just walk the whole time.")
Chase would like another shot at it as well. I wish I could remember all the times, but I didn't write them down so that information is long gone. Seth and Chase ran it around in 26 minutes and Chase in 33. That should suffice, right. They did great for their first race!
1 comment:
These pictures are super! Looks like a lot of fun. :-)
If you really need to know exact times, I'm pretty sure it's on the website! It looks like you did the same race series I just did, and they have all the race results from forever ago on here:
http://hrcaonline.org/Recreation/RaceSeries/RaceResults.aspx
I can understand the look on Abram's face -- a 5K in 26 minutes sounds EXHAUSTING! Good for them!! (Seth is eleven now??!! How is that possible?? I keep thinking time has frozen since the ward split.)
Post a Comment