Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Think I'll Move To Australia

A cacophonic cadence of ceaseless coughing.
That's my house right now and has been since June 7th.  I'm about to lose my mind.
That and super high fevers.  Like over 104 high.
The timing is impeccable.  Seth and Chase have their yearly Scout Camps this week.
Sam's helping out at one today, bereft of son.
The boys are so sad to be missing out with their friends and all the fun.
I'm a wreck thinking about all the things that I will now have to sign off with the boys to further their Scout advancement.
Phooey.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ugh; I'm sorry! :-( That's a long time to have the sickies at your house! I hope they go away soon so you don't have to go to Australia; I would miss you!

nellie said...

Oh, man, the coughing. We're sick too. Hello, Summer; thanks for the viruses. So unnerving. xoxo