Abram is very much into studying up on science these days. To give you an idea of how obsessed he is with it, I found this paper lying around with the following questions he would like answered:
Q. How do pulleys reduce the amount of force needed to lift matter?
Q. Is light matter? What is it made of and what is its nature?
Q. How does an electromagnet work?
Q. How does strong nuclear force work?
Q. Mechanical energy--does it equal potential + kinetic, or is it just the amount of potential or kinetic energy itself?
Q. What is anti-neutrino?
The list goes on, but I thought just a sampling would suffice. I think you get the picture. This boy's mind is always going, and it's fun to get a little peek inside sometimes, like by finding a random paper with his science questions listed. Oh, so that's what you've been thinking about.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
This is awesome! I'd like to know the answers to these too, after I figure out what the questions mean. ;-)
I SO feel vindicated!
The things found on paper and not spoken-a new level of thinking maybe to be never understood! maybe you should encourage all your children to write their thoughts on scratch papers.
Hmmm....Well, Abram's definitely beyond my level of thinking which consists of whose diaper I need to change and what I'm fixing for the next meal. My thoughts on paper would not be a surprise for anyone, I'm afraid.:) Way to go Abram!
I LOVE Abram!!!!!! He is THE MAN!
Uhhhhh, come again? I'm afraid I would need an explanation of the questions before I got an explanation for the questions. How does his mind even come up with these things? So cool.
Whoa. That's ALL I can say about that. Whoa.
Post a Comment