These are the chocolates, the delectable, creamy chocolates that the husband gave to his wife to go with the flowers on the first day that their baby went to school.
This is Cute, the baby's favorite stuffed animal who was "going to be sad, too," that the baby gave to his mother to take care of on the first day that he went to school.
This is the baby, who's not such a baby, after coming off the bus on the first day that he went to school.
This is the mother who was so happy to hold her baby and see his smile and hear all about the first day that he went to school.
7 comments:
It took me a second's time read to realize that you didn't mean what you had to say next was cute, but that the stuffed animal's name was Cute. Ha. Cute. And Lanita, you're still a supermom with all your kids in school or not.
Let me know if you want to barrow some babies!! What a sweet husband!
Oh man. Can it be?
Seth, are hiding from another Kodak moment?????
I see spot RUN! Never thought about Spot's mama.....
You are such a cute writer :) OH man I can't believe your baby's in school. I feel awful but I think I'm going to be one of those moms who rejoices on my babies' first day of school :) I know it's terrible. Maybe I'll feel differently when they can dress and feed themselves :)
Love you beautiful lady!
PS what a nice husband you have!!!
Post a Comment