Thursday, May 10, 2012

Funny Kids

Chase has had a cold recently and one morning, after sneezing a dozen times, he exclaimed, "I have been bless-you-ing A LOT this morning."

Along the same vein, I asked him this morning if his nose was still stuffy.  "Nope.  I snuffed it all up."

Seth has been referring to me as "lamb" lately and Chase calls me his "lass."  I don't know where they come up with these.

Just in case you haven't heard, and much to the disappointment of the Bell household, Rulon Gardner did not make it to the Olympics.  In fact, he didn't make the weigh-ins and missed the cut-off by a mere 5 pounds.  Close but no cigar.  In a press conference he assured the world that his goal was to become healthy again, not to qualify for the Olympics, that that would have merely been icing on the cake.  Riiiiiiight.  Upon watching the clip, Abram turned around and stated, "Well, he's a heroic liar."  Well put.

2 comments:

Papa Beaver said...

What do you get when you cross a word meister with a language master? A Bell Boy. Gotta love 'em! PB

LeChem Fam said...

"blessing you a lot" Sounds a lot like when your kids come to give you a kiss with bogger nose and because your their mother you can't turn your head!! Hope everyone is feeling better!