Chase turned 8 this summer. Crrraaaaaazy! Eight is a big deal around here because not only are you a year older, but you can start Cub Scouts and decide to be baptized. Exciting times!
![]() |
| Chase's favorite dinner of bow tie noodles with bacon and chicken |
![]() |
| His birthday present, a DS |
![]() |
| First day of Cubs. He was just a little excited. |
![]() |
| My boys getting ready. I love my boys. |
![]() |
| Chase chose to go to Hacienda for his celebration dinner. |
I'm so happy for the righteous desires of Chase's heart and for his decision to be baptized. How wonderful it also is that he now has the gift of the Holy Ghost, something that will guide and comfort him throughout his life. Chase is a happy kiddo who is full of energy. He absolutely loves to play with his brothers and do whatever they're doing. He can definitely fend for himself and keep up with the best of them. I love that he still lets me cuddle with him and humors my request for big hugs. His little sense of humor has been growing lately, and he makes us all laugh. I love my Chase!
Chase's Favorites:
Book--Any of the "Branches" books like the Notebook of Doom series. He also loved listening to Harry Potter #7 in the car this summer.
Movie--Clear and Present Danger
Food--Bow tie noodles
Candy--Skittles
Scripture Story--Captain Moroni
Song--Imagine Dragons
Primary Song--Oh What Do You Do In the Summertime
Sport--Football and wrestling
Thing to do--"Spend time with my family"
Place to eat--Country Buffet
Color--Light pink
When Chase grows up he wants to be a football coach.









2 comments:
I've never seen a cuter cub scout! Maybe Chase's football team he coaches can wear pink jerseys.
Post a Comment