Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Dream Come True

We're back. We've been back for 6 days, and I can say I'm not a huge fan of real life right now. Where's my theme music when I'm driving around in my van?  On second thought, why am I the one driving to where I need to go?  Why doesn't my food magically appear when it's mealtime?  Why am I even thinking about menu planning and grocery shopping? Where's my cute, themed room that's magically cleaned everyday?  Do I really have to worry about homework, and sports, and Scouts, and Sam being gone, and responsibility, and life in general.  Really?  I'd rather be worrying about when to go swimming, what delicious treat I HAVE to eat next, what ride we should go on, which park is the best, and how we can possibly cram one more fun thing into our schedule.  Now that's what I'm talking about.


I seriously get giddy just looking at this picture.  What a trip!!  What a dream come true for us.  I know it might sound silly, but we have been looking forward to taking this trip for years.  We're kind of Disney freaks at our house (probably more me and Sam than the boys even), and throw in Harry Potter at Universal and it was all more than we could stand.

To top it all off, my parents and youngest sister joined us.  They had a layover in Denver, so we hopped on their plane and off we all went.  I can hardly believe it happened.  I'm still pinching myself.  I'm even still dreaming about it.  I know, cray cray, but it's the truth.  It's factual.  Everything is satisfactual.

I'll try to take it easy on the forthcoming pictures, but it won't be easy!!!

No comments: