Monday, November 19, 2007

I Made it, Barely

Yesterday was our first real Sunday with Sam in the bishopric. It was a crazy day for him as our ward had 30 some odd callings to issue and release. Lucky Sam got to conduct. Tithing settlement started and he had Bishop's Youth Discussion as well, so I really didn't see him all day. I kept telling myself that this was an especially busy day, and that all Sundays won't be like that. Wishful thinking? I really hope not.

The hardest part is probably AFTER church when I'm worn out from the wrestling match with Chase, trying to keep the older boys reverant, and from my own calling as well. Needless to say, we made it with only ONE:
~time-out
~major melt-down from Chase
~smoke alarm going off
~cranky boy who wouldn't go to Primary
~time of taking Chase out of sacrament meeting

Phew!

1 comment:

Mama Tales said...

Lanita, this reminds me of the Halloween pictures. I LOVE the blog. You are the greatest!!! Mom