What an ordeal it is to get everyone ready to go play in the snow. I think it took us most of the morning to locate all of our snow gear and get bundled up. Then when the kiddos came in they were freezing cold and left a nice mess of snow and mud in the kitchen as they peeled off all the layers we so painstakingly put on, in what seemed seconds before. Not a fan of the cold myself, I think it's hardly worth it. Abram and Seth would wholeheartedly disagree.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Lanita! Yeah! I'm so excited that you are blogging now! Your boys are so cute! One day I hope i have a boy. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that the email that you sent about the blog had the wrong address on it. You forgot to put blogspot.com, just thought I would let you know so that those people that don't know about blogs will be able to find your site. I'm so excited to be keeping in better contact.
Hah! I love Chase's superpuffy outfit. He's all "ehn, ehn, I... can't...bend...down! enh!"
Love you guys.
-auntie sarah
I totally agree with you about the taking forever to put the clothes on. And then it seeming like they're outside for a whopping five minutes and they're too cold so they come back in. Way too much effort. Then Ben and Makenna want to go back out again after about an hour, then in, then out, then, well, I tell them forget it. Does that make me a bad mom? :) I suppose I'll have to live with that. :) We haven't had a stickin' big snow here yet this year though. I have this to look forward to. :)
Yeah for blogging - now I KNOW I won't lose out on hearing what' new! I miss you so much. I wish I were there with you guys again. Good luck with Sam in the bishopric...it does get better :)
Lanita!!!
Welcome to the blogging world. It makes me so happy, when another friend joins the ranks.
I can't believe you already have snow. After living in Arizona for three years, I can hardly handle a little frost. However, I still miss the snow (a little). It makes me think of ML.
Lanita,
The boys are SO cute! I can't believe how much they have grown. Keep us posted on how they are doing and have a wonderful holiday season!
Love to all,
Bryan, Amanda, Josh, Emilie and Rachel Houston
Post a Comment