
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A Proud Aunt
Two of my sisters have had baby girls this month. Becky had Eden Michelle on the 13th, and Rachel had Elsie Flora on the 21st. What an exciting time for our family! Everyone is doing really well, and I have had so much fun looking at all the adorable GIRL clothes for a change. Here are a couple of pictures (First Eden then Elsie):


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats! I didn't even know Becky was pregnant. Is she old enough to have kids! (kidding) She'll always be nine to me. They're both beautiful.
Congratulations! You have a lot of new baby additions with both families combined! Very cute!
Congrats! I was thinking the same as Adri. I can still remember both Rachel and Becky in Primary. When did we get so old?
Holy Cow the hair on little Elsie!! Maybe someday I'll have a baby that has hair. :) They're both so adorable!
Post a Comment