Lanita, That looks like such a great trip. I am glad you got to go. I don't see us getting back there for a year at least...to expensive. Thanks for posting the pics. The boys are really growing! Kim
In the pictures in both this post and the previous one, you just look great! Really, you are just a cute girl Lanita. Did that sound strange? Oh well, I just meant you're aging well...not that you're old. Geesh, I just should have stopped with that first sentence. :)
4 comments:
Thanks for posting sisters pictures. She did a great job didn't she. But then she had great material to work with don't you think. Grandma/Mom
Lanita,
That looks like such a great trip. I am glad you got to go. I don't see us getting back there for a year at least...to expensive. Thanks for posting the pics. The boys are really growing!
Kim
Those pictures are great, Lanita! it was so good to see you. Thanks for stopping by. I will keep chickens forever if it means you'll come to see me.
In the pictures in both this post and the previous one, you just look great! Really, you are just a cute girl Lanita. Did that sound strange? Oh well, I just meant you're aging well...not that you're old. Geesh, I just should have stopped with that first sentence. :)
Post a Comment