Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Breathe Deep

If I hear Chase say "Mommy" (more like mommy, mommy, mommy) one more time today I am going to pull my brain out through my ears with tweezers.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I've had the same thought myself--though the tweezers is a nice touch. Here's what you do. You keep track of every time he says "Mommy," and at the end of the day, you pay yourself, say, 10 cents for every time. Or you could make it a dollar. Then you'd be really rich! The key is to associate something positive with the word "Mommy" so you are happy to hear it instead of running for the tweezers.

Blake & Melissa said...

I feel your pain. Only my kids don't pay attention to who they are whining to and often call me Dad. Grrrr...

Christine said...

Lanita!! How long has it been?! Waaaay to long! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It's so great to see you are doing well. If you get a sec, check out my blog. We have one girl, Kate and we are living in Oklahoma right now. So great to "see" you!!