Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm So Happy That I Can't Stop Cryin'

We're back online! After an agonizingly long stretch without the internet, I have realized just how dependent I am on it. From paying bills, to checking weather and news (we don't have cable), to help with homework questions as well as any old question about any old thing that comes along, reading email updates from the school, not to mention all my blogging buddies to keep track of, I use the internet constantly. We have replaced our faulty modem, and now I just need a nice chunk of time to get caught up on everything! More coming soon.....

5 comments:

twoplustwins said...

glad your back, I can't wait to here what has been happening with your family.
~Kim

Melissa said...

I would go nuts if I lost my internet. Welcome back!

Rebecca said...

Whoobeewhoobeewhooo baby! Your in!

Dawn W said...

Welcome back! ... wondered where you were :)

Mama Tales said...

Well, Lanita, stop crying and start writing!!!