The boys played baseball this summer. They really enjoyed it, and it's a lot more enjoyable for us as they understand the sport more. It does make the summer busier than I like, but they do love it.
Seth with his friends on his team--Joshua and Alex. It took 5 shots before I got one of them all smiling and looking at me. 
Abram and the dusting off of home plate.
4 comments:
I see Abram and Seth in Chase in the last picture. I've always thought they all had their "own" look, but wad that thought up.
Holy Smokes! That was a tiny frog!
-I'm sad summer is wrapping up. I bet you guys have already started. sniff sniff
-Are we ever going to crack down and plan a vacay together??? 2010?
Lanita- Oh love all the pictures. Looks like you guys have been having so much fun! How fun that Seth played baseball with his buddies! love it. They are growing up too fast. love you girl. We really need to catch up and chat! hope you are doing and feeling well. miss your guts!-amy
Chase would LOVE living in TX then! We had HUGE frogs in our yard all year round! The kids loved catching them and holding...and by holding I mean squeezing the last breath out of....the frogs! ;o)
Looking through these last few posts I kept thinking one thing. Your baby is not a baby anymore. Wow. How does that feel? I'm so much looking foward to it, but I can imagine being sad at the very same time. It seems that we can hold way too many emotions at the very same time.
Post a Comment