aahhhh...the seth & skateboard picture! :0) I LOVE seeing all their smiles and giddy faces.
ahh, the typical "trying-really-hard-not-to-smile-but-not-being-so-successful" smile as Seth looks upon his skateboard. I love it. And I think Chase's eyes just might pop right out of his head if he opens them just a bit wider.
Holy Cow, those are huge smiles! I think Santa must have done things perfect this year! All your kids are the cutest!
The excitiment, the energy, the FL'd-ness,ahh, I'm feeling it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
aahhhh...the seth & skateboard picture! :0) I LOVE seeing all their smiles and giddy faces.
ahh, the typical "trying-really-hard-not-to-smile-but-not-being-so-successful" smile as Seth looks upon his skateboard. I love it. And I think Chase's eyes just might pop right out of his head if he opens them just a bit wider.
Holy Cow, those are huge smiles! I think Santa must have done things perfect this year! All your kids are the cutest!
The excitiment, the energy, the FL'd-ness,ahh, I'm feeling it!
Post a Comment