
We might not have Barbie shoes or Polly Pocket
paraphernalia lying around our house, but we do have our fair share of boy toy clutter. What you are witnessing is the carnage and destruction left over from what is known as a "Battle Royal" at our house. This is when the forces of Transformers, G.I.
Joes, Star Wars, Army Men, Dinosaurs, and any other action figure or toy come together to duke it out. The staging of the scene probably takes longer than the actual battle, and every battle is different--different strategies and outcomes. I hear the Tickle Monster (on the left in the picture directly above) is very effective on those Storm Troopers.
8 comments:
Love it! Is it rigged? Do the same characters get to win all of the time? We have certain Hot Wheels and Monster Trucks that are top dog around here. (Littlest Pet Shop characters never seem to enter these type competetions.) Cutest little messes around in my book. :)
I'm sure you have a few 5 star generals guiding the battle zones!
It looks like a true massacre! I laughed out loud when I read about the amazing destructive powers of the dreaded Tickle Monster!
Sounds familiar! Although we do have the occasional My Little Pony joining the mix now, I can definitely relate!
Is this the workmanship of Seth? I want in on the action-he's made it look that fun
I hear those tickle monsters can get the best of anyone...
That's sooo awesome. It reminds me of me, I never played barbies growing up because I spent all my time building her a cool house all around my room. Makenna and her friends do the same thing. They get a whole world set up for her animals, and it's time to stop playing. I love it. It all makes me laugh.
rg4vghrtnhz tfc
Post a Comment