Weeks have gone by since my last post. I just haven't been able to think of anything to write about. To try to stay somewhat caught up, here are some random updates.
Chase: Chase is enjoying his weekly playgroup, trips to the park (if it's warm enough), and story time at the library. His current favorite word to say is "awesome!" He loves his Sunbeams class and playing the new Super Mario Brothers game on the Wii with his brothers. He also loves Dora and Diego.
Seth: His new hobby is anything football, especially if it's related to the Broncos. He lost his 5th tooth at school while eating a carrot. He loves to play with his little green army men and G.I. Joe's. He is really enjoying "The Indian and the Cupboard," which we are reading out loud right now.
Abram: His new goal is to memorize the first 1000 digits of pi. He is up to 96 (and because of his constant spouting off, Seth knows the first 72). He is enjoying learning about Ancient China in school as well as the lattice multiplication method. The bigger the numbers to multiply, the better. He loves being a Bear in Cub Scouts and recently had fun carving a hermit crab out of a bar of soap.
Lanita: Finally got all her music on her computer organized and is now really enjoying her Itouch. It's all about the playlists! She joined a book club and is looking forward to that. Lanita has recently been in a baking frenzy and is feeling its effect. (Do I really need to eat a dozen cookies in one day?)
Sam: Busy wearing the hats of breadwinner, husband, Dad, and bishop. Sam got a pull-up bar for Christmas and has been having fun with that. He got to take his boys to a wrestling tournament this past weekend and they all had a great time together.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He's up to 96 digits now?! Go Abram go! And I totally forgot about the Indian in the Cupboard book. That's a classic! I'm glad he's enjoying it.
If Seth has memorized 72 digits of pi, through asmosis, how many have you memorized?
Mother, it's Osmosis. I think I shall take this minute to gloat in knowing a spelling word YOU didn't! The Indian in the cupboars were my favorites too! I remember the other two were coming out while I was in grade school, it was really exciting. Chase and Eden could really have a Deigo and Dora paaaaartay! carving a bar of soap?! That sounds like fun, I might do that too. That was a fun update.
How did I not know that Seth lost a tooth eating a carrott at school!!! Haha!! That is classic! I have been waiting for an update of your blog 4-E-V-E-R!(Go ahead and say that like they say in The Sandlot!) I was very excited to sit down and find an updated post.
um...hello! bring me cookies...you don't have to suffer in silence. I can help you.
Abram is going to win the Nobel Prize for brilliance one day.
Okay, when I was in scouts, I was lucky if the boys attempted to carve a box out of a bar of soap. A hermit crab?! That made me crack up! I loved the updates. Way to go Seth for biting into a carrot with a loose tooth!
Wow! Abram is a reniassance kid (and Scott and I can't even figure out how to spell that) - amazing! I had to laugh at your baking post, because right before coming to fiddle on the computer, I was sneaking the crunchy little edges off of Luke's birthday cake that I just pulled out of the oven - yummy! We can't wait to see you this summer - what fun that will be. :)
Wow what a smart little Abram you have! Holy cow!
You guys are the cutest family. I wish so badly that we lived closer together. Glad you're doing so well. I've been way behind on blogging.. I'm making a goal to keep better in touch!
Love you!!
H
Post a Comment