Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Real Quandary

Which is worse?

Going to bed with a splitting headache and not being able to sleep because of it.

Going to bed having taken Excedrin (the ONLY med. that will take the edge off) and not being able to sleep because of its caffeine?

I opted for Plan B tonight but am now beginning to think that this time around I have chosen unwisely. Surely, as tired as I was today, I would have been able to fall asleep before now, regardless of how badly my head hurt. Grrrrrrr. I suppose before much longer the medicine will run out and I'll get to try out Plan A after all.

7 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Loved, loved, LOVED your lesson today. Had to laugh when you mentioned the back scratching though... I did it w/o thinking about it, then stopped because I thought, 'she might think this is creepy'. ha ha ha!

Nichols Family said...

PS: Hope you feel better. Here's to a most wonderful (even better than the last) week!

Meggin said...

Sorry. Take care of yourself. Like Tori, I also LOVED your lesson today--thanks!!

Papa Beaver said...

Lanita, shame on you, why didn't you tell me you taught when we spoke yesterday. I want to know what your lesson was about and how it went. It sounds like you did a great job, as usual. How is the piano playing? I hope you are feeling better this week. --

Mama Beaver not Papa Beaver

Julie said...

Confession: I love excedrin, and sometimes I really love the buzz :0)

Rebecca said...

We'll I'll vote for the plan B, because then you post on your blog!

The Castleton Family said...

I say "Excedrin for President". Can you really ever let your cupboards be bare of Excedrin?? Wouldn't that just be morally wrong? :0)