Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Of Those Days

I am sitting here, sucked into the world wide web with glazed eyes, and wanting nothing more than a hot bath and bed. Abram is at Cubs, and upstairs I hear my two other boys laughing a little too hard and having, what sounds like, a little too much fun. It sounds like they got out of the bath and I can just imagine the mess in the bathroom. They're squealing and running around, naked I'm sure, but I really couldn't care less right now. I shall go back to my surfing. Live it up boys, live it up.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, I ditto that. It's just been one of those days for me too. Only I have school running around upstairs in my head, but I just can't bring myself to do anything about it. I think we need those days sometimes.

Rebecca said...

Eden decided to give all her toys a bath yesterday in the sink. Kept her entertained for 30 minutes! Big mess, but blessed peace! So I say to your post: Amen.

rachel said...

Hang in there Lanit! I hope you get a good nights sleep for a whole week. You need and deserve it!

Unknown said...

I laughed while I read. In fact, I'm still laughing. I love when, in reading or hearing of someone else's life, I feel better or more normal about my own life. So...thank you. :)