Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Ultimate Insult

I have some definite catching up to do, but I thought I would start with a little something by Chase this morning. He was TICKED OFF at Seth for some reason or another and yelled at him, "Oh yeah.....you are a baby......a Mermaid....a...... BARBIE!!" Ouch. Now that's a low blow at our house.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

The horror! The horror! He did not just call him that! He sure put Seth in his place and I bet Seth will know better next time. ha, I love life through the eyes of little boys.

Julie said...

You just got a really loud laugh out of me, and by extension a few odd looks from my co-workers.

Rebecca said...

I remember being ticked off at silly names like that, it's all in the tone...all in the tone

Becky said...

Ooooo - that is a burn! How did Seth handle that? Aren't they funny? I love it.