And this is why we change out of our church clothing on Sundays.

A little neighborhood flag football game (....in the street...with BIG kids....breathe deep). Seth was so proud to be able to provide the gear.


Catching ants. (At least we've mostly outgrown the eating of them.)

Playing in the rain, or using old tin cans to dump puddle water down brother's back.

And of course, what summer would be complete without a little Kid's Club action going on?

Lastly, for your viewing enjoyment, a video that pretty much sums up what it's been like in our house the past couple of days.
4 comments:
I love how Chase picks an ant for each hand (maybe to store to eat when you're not watching?), just watches and stands by as Seth deviously dumps that water on Abram, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen that backyard before. It's been completely transformed! Those boys have been hard at work, I mean play!
Can I be your neighbor!? You guys have so much fun
That video looks a lot like my house! :)
Watching the video transported me into my future in a few years. I keep looking at my three boys and thinking, "HOLY HECK! I have THREE boys!" Followed quickly by, "What in the heck am I going to do with THREE boys?!" I think I need to invest in some of your deep breaths. :)
Post a Comment