Is there any wonder why things don't last in our home?
haha! That's awesome!
Go LINK! That looked like a pretty good couch to try it out on....may have to try it sometime myself,
Caught in the act! muahaha! Now...what to do with this?
Next post we'll see Lanita and Sam taking turns fliping on the couch secretly taped by their kids. Come on confess...You guys do it too. smile
I sooo want to see the Sam and Lanita video. In fact, I think I'd pay good money to see it. :) Maybe you could use the money to get your boys a trampoline (okay, okay, not that good of money). They seem to be in need of one. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha! That's awesome!
Go LINK! That looked like a pretty good couch to try it out on....may have to try it sometime myself,
Caught in the act! muahaha! Now...what to do with this?
Next post we'll see Lanita and Sam taking turns fliping on the couch secretly taped by their kids. Come on confess...You guys do it too.
smile
I sooo want to see the Sam and Lanita video. In fact, I think I'd pay good money to see it. :) Maybe you could use the money to get your boys a trampoline (okay, okay, not that good of money). They seem to be in need of one. :)
Post a Comment