We got laminate and carpet installed in our upstairs. They really cranked it out, and in two days....presto--a new house. It really feels so good, and we're loving it. We didn't love so much moving all of our stuff out of the house, but it was well worth it.
We used to have carpet down this "hallway."
Trying to get a shot of the new carpet:This is where the new meets up with the old:
This month we also enjoyed a visit from the W. Family. They are close friends of ours whom we haven't seen in years. What a special treat it was, and what a great family they are! My friend surprised us with a beautiful quilt she made. Though you cannot see in the picture, she stitched words about our family around the quilt. It was so thoughtful and something we will always treasure. I'm so proud to have a W. Quilt.
5 comments:
Lanita, your house is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Good work, and that quilt is amazing. That is so sweet to have that!
Love the floors! We are getting laminate next year (hopefully) and I can't wait. We have the ugliest vinyl right now and it HAS to go!
Wowzers, all that work looks like it was worth it! I hope you've found a good book to relax in your relaxing house!
I love your new floors! We've been waiting to see them, and they are wonderful! Thanks for such a fun visit - the kids are scheming all the time now about how to get you to come for a visit here. :)
I love your floors!!! That's exactly what I want - now I just need to convince Jeff to actually let me get it! :)
Post a Comment