"Ticklish."
"Happy and jolly but shy."
"Likes to fight with brothers, can be mean and really has a temper."
"Loves to play outside...and play with the big kids."
"Rough, tough boy who likes to play hard."
For those of you who know my Chase, this would be a very apt description of the boy. However, these are actually words used to describe his father, written by Chase's grandmother. It's a little uncanny. And do not be deceived, these are not pictures of Chase but, again, of us father:


These pictures don't do the squinty-eye-no-teeth-upturned-smile justice, but they both have it. And you've just got to love the freckles and hair. Like father like son!
5 comments:
You're absolutely right Lanita! I especially love the descriptions of Sam/Chase. That's so fun that they are able to relate to each other so well. As a teenager, I'm thinkin' Chase is really going to need you as a counter-balance though.:)
WOW. I have always thought that Chase looks TONS like his dad, but wow. That's really something.
talk about 'created in the image'
This post is really fun. What great pictures. And as much as Chase looks like his dad, I love how much their *personalities* match at that age!
I kept telling my kids that Chase looks like Uncle Sam! So cute.
Post a Comment