Do you realize how talented this little guy is? Photos, violin, wrestling - you are doing an amazing job raising him. Way to go Abram!
As sad as a fire is, I have to say the photos are heavenly!
I'm glad you got pictures....I was at Target and came out to see this bright red ball in the midst of the smoke and I wished that I had my camera. It is sad but stunning at the same time! : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Do you realize how talented this little guy is? Photos, violin, wrestling - you are doing an amazing job raising him. Way to go Abram!
As sad as a fire is, I have to say the photos are heavenly!
I'm glad you got pictures....I was at Target and came out to see this bright red ball in the midst of the smoke and I wished that I had my camera. It is sad but stunning at the same time! : )
Post a Comment