| The Petersons came with us to one of the performances. It was a fun thing to share with them. |
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
A Dickens of a Christmas
Towards the beginning of the school year, Abram and Seth decided to try out for a school musical, "A Dickens of a Christmas." While Seth does fine acting in front of people, singing and dancing is a whole different ballgame. He was so nervous and practiced hard before auditions. He used "20 seconds of insane courage" and made it through auditions, not eating lunch and almost passing out because he was so nervous. But he did it!!! My buttons were bursting. Seth was casted as Young Scrooge, a dancer at Fezziwig's party, and the understudy for Fred. Abram was casted as Fred. It was a lot of work, but they had a great time and I think it was something fun for them to do together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I wish I could of been there! You boys are amazing and I am proud of your INSANE courage!
How neat for them! Good job to your boys on being brave enough to participate!
Post a Comment