Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wrestling 2013

So we made it through another season of wrestling.  Sam took a more active roll in coaching, so it kept us pretty.  The boys worked hard, had fun, won some, lost some, and all-in-all had a great season.  They especially loved Coach Adam and his wrestling boys.  We're sad that they're moving and are unsure as to what program we'll be joining up with next. 

Some pictures from our long season (4 months thank-you-very-much. Blech).













The boys tried out State this year.  Chase saw how big the trophies were and declared he was wrestling at it.  Abram and Seth more hesitantly followed.  It was such a long and tiring day.  Chase placed 4th (wrestling a weight class higher as he was avoiding having to wrestle a girl in his own weight class--don't even get me started on that) and got his trophy.  Seth placed 8th, and Abram, well, he had a tough go at it.  Not so much fun.


2 comments:

The Castleton Family said...

I LOVED reading through this wrestling post. I wish so much I could be sitting next to you cringing at all of the gruesome moves causing pain. Alas, I guess pics will have to do.

The Castleton Family said...

as much as I LOVE seeing your handsome fellas wrestling...I might go on strike if you don't update your blog soon!! :0)