Sunday, May 19, 2013

Double Digits!

Back in March (yes, I'm that far behind) Seth turned TEN!!  He wanted to celebrate his birthday by going out to Country Buffet.  All you can eat Icees are just too good to be true.  When we came home we opened presents which mostly revolved around Skylanders.  We've got quite the collection going at our house.  What a racket, but man the boys love them.


Robert Jordan books 2 & 3 (both of which are finished now)




Seth's good friend J. who came to celebrate with us.
Can't you just feel the excitement?
We then headed downstairs for a Skylander Tournament.  It was too much fun watching the boys get into it.  I think I was the first to be eliminated with all of my Skylanders.

Getting the brackets ready.


Such concentration

The winner was Tree Rex, for those of you who were dying to know

Then it was time for cake.  Actually, Seth decided he wanted Krispy Kreme donuts instead.  He thought he might still be stuffed from the buffet and that a donut would provide a more lighter refreshment.



We sure love having Seth in our family.  Seth is all boy but still has a tender heart.  He keeps us in stitches with his sense of humor, and is so much fun to be around.  He's so good at making sure everyone feels included and knows how to be a great friend.  He has an amazing smile to boot.  We love you Seth!!

Now for some fun factoids.

Favorite Book:  I have been told to change it to "a" favorite--The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
Favorite Song:  Again, "a" favorite--Here I Go Again by White Snake  
Favorite Activity:  Being outside (now that the weather is nice)
Favorite Sport:  Wrestling
Favorite Subject in School:  P.E.
Favorite Food:  German Pancakes
Favorite Dessert:  Cherry Cheesecake
Favorite Movie:  Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Favorite Scripture Story:  Coriantumr and Shiz





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Each one of those pictures are priceless. I think Seth's eyes popped out of his head when he opened Skylanders, and I think tongues were bit off in concentration when playing Skylanders. Love it.