Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Slowly but surely here people.  I'm beginning to climb out of my blog deficit.  Now onto Spring Break!

We had a great Spring Break visiting family in Utah.  Sam's parents moved out there the beginning of the year, and it is so nice to have them closer.  We stayed at their place and enjoyed spending time with them as well as all the surrounding siblings and their families.  The boys just couldn't get enough of their cousins.  Some of the festivities:

Soccer game of Dads vs. Kids

Chess and lots of it.

Thanksgiving Point



Good times at a buffet.  The cousins had so much
fun sitting together and eating until they were sick.

Then we stopped off at Becky's.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of her adorable daughters, but I did get this one of my adorable prego sister.  What a treat it was to see her.  She was so sweet to let us come at crash right after having moved into their new house.


Then we made a quick trip up to Rachel's.  It was the first time I got to see my niece, Anna.  We were all fighting over her.  SO cute!


We went on a really fun hike together.....








And topped the evening off with a BBQ and Smores.  We even tried roasting Peeps which was a fun "experiment" for the kiddos.


Rachel and her family are always such gracious hosts and sure showed us a good time.  What a great family!

We sure crammed in a lot in the 5 days we were gone.  Oh how I love family.

1 comment:

The Castleton Family said...

please tell me that picture with the broken animal bone is fake! despite that picture :0) I loved seeing all of the fun things you guys are up to....I can't get over how much your boys are growing up!