At the end of April I got to sneak out to Utah and surprise my sister Michelle for her graduation. Of course my parents came, and they grabbed Rachel on their way down. Michelle was hanging out at Becky's waiting for my parents to show up. Unbeknownst to her, she had a couple more visitors coming as well. My parents went into Becky's first while Rachel and I giggled and ducked down in the car. We waited for a couple of minutes, then Rachel went and knocked on Becky's door followed by me a few minutes after that. It was the best surprise! Michelle had no idea we were all coming, and in fact maybe even felt a bit forgotten as none of us dared talk to her that week for fear of accidentally spilling the beans. So much fun!
We had the best time together. We were pretty busy, but we were together and that's what was so great.
 |
| My cute parents. Love this picture! |
 |
| Waiting at Commencement |
 |
| I'm so proud of this girl! |
.jpeg) |
For the first time, we were able to ALL go to the temple together (Timpanogos). What an incredible experience we shared. |
.JPG) |
| Hanging out at the hotel. |
 |
| Enjoying some good eats at Five Guys. |
 |
And these two girls I couldn't get enough of. What a great Grandma picture. |
It really was a special time for us for many reasons. I'm so glad I was able to go, and I'm especially grateful to Sam for holding the fort down so I could go do this. Aren't families the greatest?
3 comments:
pretty much, our family is the greatest! BOOHYA
Love Love Love the pictures. Pictues are a Mama/Grandma's dream!
Thanks so much for coming, we ALL had such a great time!
How fun for you! And I've never met your parents, but holy cow your Seth looks so much like your dad!!
Post a Comment