Monday, February 18, 2008

I Scream, You Scream.....

This quiz actually nailed me. Kinda fun! (Thanks Jenessa)

"You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am coffee. I'm putting it on my blog, you can see what it means. I think I agree with it, mostly. Hmmm, I'll have to ask Steve what he thinks. There were a few questions that I could have answered more than one thing, I think I'll try again later and see what difference it makes. :) Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

I'm vanilla too! Wow, couldn't have guessed that one haha

amber said...

Lanita you are a vanilla! I was also coffee which made me think, if I have all this drive, why can't I get anything done, oh ya, I can think of four reasons.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a really interesting post, Lanita! But then, I am an unabashed nerd! You ought to know by now that most of the coolest people ARE!
~Annie :c)