Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yup, It's Official

After further comtemplation of my last post, I have realized that I've unwittingly declared myself an official Nerd. Sure, it is one thing to find a topic one is reading interesting; it's another to do some research on that topic. However, taking the TIME to POST that information on one's BLOG is pushing the envelope--enter the Nerd Factor. I suppose I needn't apologize, afterall it is my blog and I should be able to post whatever I wish. Y'all just need to know (if it's not now apparently clear) that on occasion you will find a Nerdy posting on this blog. C'est la vie!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lanita- I was so interested in your last post so I am proudly a Nerd with you!!!
love, lizzy
PS- I got to see Becky and Eden this weekend at your mom's house, what a beautiful baby!!

Melissa said...

Not only are you a nerd, but you are a linguist as well! I noticed you used some "southern colloquial" and some French in a single post! By the way, on a completely different note, I don't know if we can friends any more since the recent revelation that you don't like the muppets. I think the only way this can be rectified is if you watch Muppet Treasure Island and repent of your muppet loathing. As soon as you've done that, we'll talk. :)