- The boys went on the Fathers & Sons camp out this weekend. They had, how did Seth put it?......a "miracle of fun." Chase stayed home with me and I didn't quite cut it for him. He kept asking for his brothers and Dad. I watched a chick flick and pigged out on mint chocolate chip ice cream (to say Sam isn't a fan of mint would be the world's BIGGEST understatement, so having mint in the house is a rarity).
- Chase has become a nudist. I've never had one before. Every second I turn around I see him streaking through the house. Today I put on a onsie-type shirt & he couldn't figure out how to get it off. It made him so angry that he began pulling books off the bookshelf. Okay, so go naked.
- We had Family Home Evening on The Golden Rule last night. (Remember my complaint about bickering boys? Yeah, well hence the lesson.) I even sang to them the golden rule song from My Turn On Earth that I remember listening to on the record player when I was a wee lass. Well this morning as I was manhandling my nudist trying to get him dressed for the day, Abram, looking on & shaking his head, reminded me of the golden rule. Thank you Abram.
Below are some pictures from the campout. That's about if from here!
4 comments:
I'm sure camping with Sam is a miracle of fun. We too have a little nudist, and have come to the point that his level of nudity is inversely proportional to our energy levels.
You are so funny. A "wee lass." I think we are kindred spirits. I LOVE mint anything. And we have a bunch of nudists over here, too. We even had a discussion about it last night.
Record player? ahahaha need I say the words? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm thinking...Oh man, I can't WAIT to see you in a month
oh lanita how I adore you!!! I am right there with you with the nudist. Just yesterday Troy came out of his room when I was helping Camden with Pjs, he comes streaking out! I call for Greg asking if he took his clothes off...nope he didn't. It was amazing how fast he did it! He has done it other times too, even putting on a pull-up in Camden's room. Seriously they were planning this from the start together!!! We miss the campout! Camden has been talking about last years this whole week. We should call each other more! Miss you sister love!
Post a Comment