Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We planted flowers, as well as a few fruit and vegetable plants. We had one last hurrah at the Children's Museum as our membership expires soon. We went on a picnic, cleaned the house, went to a couple of baptisms, watched some movies, found a blasted sprinkler part that no one seemed to carry, and even did some summer clothes shopping. I think we might have worn the boys out a bit as Seth fell asleep last night on the toilet. It was pretty cute. I admit I did snap a picture that I was sorely tempted to post, but Seth said that would hurt his feelings so I refrained. However, here are some pictures from the Children's Museum.




(they're worms)





Abram and Seth got to be mice in the Gingerbread Man play.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!

amy said...

you guys were BUSY!!! Though super productive!!! Way to go sister love. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Anne said...

Adorable boys! Sam looks the very same as I remember him way back then...listen to me. You had a very packed day. It sounds like fun though. I do enjoy reading your posts.