Monday, June 9, 2008

Masterful Creations

Here's a small sample of Seth's creations. As you might note, he uses any medium that strikes his fancy be it paint, markers, inanimate objects, organics, garbage, etc. Enjoy!
These, my friends, are tornadoes as are the toys in the picture below.

The Rock.
Buttons & Carrots

Now this beauty has a lot going on in it. We have some clipart, painted clay (that's a brown giant squid), toothpicks, pea seeds, of course crayon drawings, all taped to a shoebox lid. These pictures are front and back of the lid.


I love this Rubberband Man.


And last but not least is the Father's Day picture Sam received Sunday. As you will note, this has a raisin taped to the bottom, and an old sucker stick (I'm not quite sure where he found this treasure) taped to the top. This piece was created about a month ago.


The Master himself at work. Where does he get his inspiration?

2 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I know what to do with Seth when he says....."I'm bored" now. If I keep a few bugs, tape and paper in the fridge he can keep himself busy for a long time!! Mom

Melissa said...

You have quite the masterful artist there. He'll go far in life with a brain that works like that. (By the way, I'm being totally serious, not sarcastic. Being that creative is really a gift).