Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Summer Fun
A few days ago Seth and Chase were playing outside. They were pretending to go camping, hence the blankets thrown over our plaything. Seth packed his backpack with fake food, toys, and books. By day they would go hunting, read, and eat, and by night they would defend themselves from attacking bears. They even built a little campfire. They were really in the zone because when I went to check on them later, I noted the goldfish crackers I had given them were thrown into their fire. Well duh, they have to cook their fish first, right? It was just so much fun to see them playing so hard for so long, enjoying each other, escaping reality, sucked into their own world. Sounds wonderful doesn't it?!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course they had to cook it. Did you think of that by yourself, or did they have to explain it to you? There's no way under the sun that it would have dawned on me they were trying to cook their fish, really, none at all. I'm still laughing.
Post a Comment