Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Letter To Santa

This is a letter to Santa that Abram wrote for an assignment at school:

Dear Santa,

You are a nice person. You are all about giving! I am trying to be like that. Whats it like in the North Pole? What kind of animals live there? I'm not trying to fight that much with my brother. For Christmas I want, a magic trick book with simple house items you can find at your house, a Wall-e robot toy, and maybe a moon chair. Are you real? Whats the trick to have peace and want to give? Thanks for all the presents!

Abram

9 comments:

Michelle said...

wow, you cannot get sweeter than that. Way to make me think, reflect, and want change my ways. I love Abram.

twoplustwins said...

very sweet letter, one of those you put away to save. thanks for share, we hope you guys have a great christmas.
~Kim

Rebecca said...

I never thought to actually converse with Santa in a letter. What's a moon chair?

Laura Lei said...

That's is so cute. I love santa letters. I'm also wondering about the moon chair.

Becky said...

Oh that's so sweet! I really needed that today - thanks for sharing! : )

lanita said...

Inquiring minds want to know.....a moon chair, aka saucer chair, is a round chair that's perfect for snuggling and reading a book in. I know you've seen them around. Abram really wants one for those reasons, but sadly I don't think Santa is going to pull through on this one this year. They are rather bulky and our bedrooms are on the smallish side......

Dawn W said...

I love it! What a well thought Santa letter!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Yes...yes....I want to know the trick to having peace and wanting to give, too!

What a great letter.

The Perkes Family said...

He must get his sweet demeanor from you, Lanita :)