You could buy Andes mints (has chocolate) and your husband can intervene for you. I'm sure it would bring him pleasure to throw that out ;-)
My doula actually is a huge proponent of the chocolate variety postpartum... she says it is great for normalizing brain chemistry. I can go for that!
You should be at my house where I've been eating albino chocolate chip cookies with a hint of orange flavoring every fifteen minutes throughout the day. We are kindred spirits, you and I.
Tell me about it! I had a new years resolution to have 1 treat a day, but why do resolutions have to come so close to holiday 'detox'?
Does chocolate have sugar and calories? I thought it just had all those really great anti-oxidants to keep you young.
I believe Dark Chocolate has anti-oxidants, but too much chocolate of course is bad... It tastes GREAT though. ;-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You could buy Andes mints (has chocolate) and your husband can intervene for you. I'm sure it would bring him pleasure to throw that out ;-)
My doula actually is a huge proponent of the chocolate variety postpartum... she says it is great for normalizing brain chemistry. I can go for that!
You should be at my house where I've been eating albino chocolate chip cookies with a hint of orange flavoring every fifteen minutes throughout the day. We are kindred spirits, you and I.
Tell me about it! I had a new years resolution to have 1 treat a day, but why do resolutions have to come so close to holiday 'detox'?
Does chocolate have sugar and calories? I thought it just had all those really great anti-oxidants to keep you young.
I believe Dark Chocolate has anti-oxidants, but too much chocolate of course is bad... It tastes GREAT though. ;-)
Post a Comment