Monday, January 26, 2009
Wo Is Me
It is 1 o'clock in the morning, and I can't sleep. This is a VERY unusual thing for me. My eyes are burning, my body is tired, but I'm just wired. My MS has been acting up a bit, and this is not going to help matters. Plus, Chase just started another coughing fit, and there's no way on earth I can sleep through any of my kids' coughing. Oh and less I forget the squirrells romping around above me. That's hard to ignore, too. Arghh! I just want to sleep!!!!! I shall move to the couch with my trusty flashlight and book and give it another go......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Breath in, and out, 1,,,baaa, 2,,,,baaa, I"VE GOTTA SLEEP!!!!
no no no just relax, breath in, and out, 3,,,,,baaa....I'm only going to get 5 hours!!! no, no, don't worry about it, just relax........
I'm so sorry Lanita, I was going to call today, but I'll wait on that! You wanna send me your kids!?
Oh man that stinks!
I have been a blog slacker.. reading and writing.. It is nice to catch up with you!
Congratulations to Abram! Holy Cow I can't believe he's 8! that's unreal.
Your family is so cute and I miss you so much. you look beautiful.
my mother posted a brown sugar muffin recipe on my recipe blog!! (mygirlskitchen.blogspot) I haven't tried it yet but I'm hoping it's what I remember from our glory days. mmmmmm..
anyhoo. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling that great. It breaks my heart. I hope it gets better soon.
love ya lots
H
I got a fan. Might sound wierd, but I couldn't always sleep, what with all the kid (and husband) noises. I got a small fan to set next to my side of the bed and if it gets too noisy, I flip it on and soon I'm dreaming of white noise. :) It's not SO loud I can't hear the kids cry, but I can't hear all the little things. It has been a life, and sanity, saver for me. I hope you're feeling better soon!!!!
Post a Comment