This past weekend the boys had another wrestling tournament down south. The day started early as we had to get up around 5:30 to make it there in time for check-in. They love these things though, which is still beyond me. I was such a scared and shy little girl at their age, and I can't fathom tromping out onto a mat in front of all those people and grappling with a stranger. It truly amazes me.
They had a great time, and the exciting thing is they both placed first in their brackets. This is Seth's first "gold" medal, and we were all so excited for him. It's always a relief as a parent to see their hard work pay off. He was flying high, that's for sure. Here are some pictures, but beware...their last tournament is coming up, so I'm sure there will be more to come.
Seth is on the left. He looks ready to pounce!
I just have to point out that Chase insists on wearing a wrestling shirt to these things, too. He grabs one of the boys' shirts from last year, some sweatpants, and he's good to go!
Though Chase didn't come home with a medal, he did find the perfect stick, I mean gun. He was more than happy with his treasure.
5 comments:
Lanita you have been in my thoughts!!! I hope you continue to feel better and be on that up swing! I wish I was there to help you on those cruddy days woman!!! The boys are so big they look so old!!! Hurry we have to stop blinking!!!! How exciting for there fun wrestling trophy's. I don't understand either but I am sure happy for them. love you sister love!
Yey, you are feeling better. That makes this MaMa happy! Thanks for the post and the pictures!!! I love seeing our little champions! MOM
Seth already has that wrestler flat face ready for a photo! I love the dynamics of your boys Lanit, excitied for music lessons and ready to romp and support each other through it all. They are quite the trio!
Yay for the medals, boys! I love that Chase wears the wrestling shirt, too! He'll be joining them before you know it!
I'm glad you're feeling better - I will watch the boys for you any time!! Or anything else that you may need!! : )
What a great activity for your three (or is that four - I see the big smile on Sam's face) bundles of energy. Good thing you have a mat in your basement - looks like it's paying off!
I'm glad you're feeling better too - wish we were closer to help out. Take care!
Post a Comment