ahahaha!!! That was fun. I must say, I would stay out of Abram's angry way.
Those are precious. Definite keepers!
This was one of my favorite posts! My nephews are such a crack up! I wonder how we would look, if someone tried to take our "acting" pictures!
O my! I laughed SO hard. That was different. What a cute idea though.
Priceless! Me & my boys had fun looking at these pics of your 3 Musketeers! :0)
I love your background! This was pretty funny. Little Chase is such a good actor for his age. My favortie is the angry too. Play like this more often Lanita, it was fun.
Here is my lonely, missing-you-guys face......
What a great blog - such a cute idea with such cute faces! ... Where are you & Sam?
Just checking to see if Abram's still okay? He looks like he may have broken a blood vessel, or something else important, with that angry face. :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ahahaha!!! That was fun. I must say, I would stay out of Abram's angry way.
Those are precious. Definite keepers!
This was one of my favorite posts! My nephews are such a crack up! I wonder how we would look, if someone tried to take our "acting" pictures!
O my! I laughed SO hard. That was different. What a cute idea though.
Priceless! Me & my boys had fun looking at these pics of your 3 Musketeers!
:0)
I love your background! This was pretty funny. Little Chase is such a good actor for his age. My favortie is the angry too. Play like this more often Lanita, it was fun.
Here is my lonely, missing-you-guys face......
What a great blog - such a cute idea with such cute faces! ... Where are you & Sam?
Just checking to see if Abram's still okay? He looks like he may have broken a blood vessel, or something else important, with that angry face. :)
Post a Comment