You know those times when the love in your heart is so bounteous that if feels like your heart just might burst? My dad calls that feeling "f.l." meaning full of love. That's the feeling pervading our home right now.
Cupid must have been working overtime at our house, because with Valentine's Day approaching, the boys have been being sooooo good to each other the last few days, and to me. They've been trying really hard to play without fighting, they've left each other little heart notes, they tell each other how much they love each other, and I'm left just scratching my head and wishing that Valentine's Day was not just once a year.
In family prayer prayer last night Abram said how grateful he was for Valentine's Day coming up, and "not just for the candy and notes, but for love." And when I've asked Seth to do something for me, he has responded with an, "As you wish," and we all what movie he's quoting. What he really meant was, "I love you." What a funny boy.
What can I say? I'm loving it. There really is beauty all around when there's love at home. Boy do I wish I could milk this for a little while longer!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cupid is a cleaver one, I wish I were there to share the F.L.edness, we have our own here, with Michelle, but imagine......ah, can summer come soon enough?
Its a good thing you wrote it down quickly, as, I am sure, you are not, or soon will not be experiencing the same love. However, we will ALWAYS love you 2 much!
Post a Comment