Friday, February 13, 2009

A Special Valentine

This is the valentine that Seth made for his kindergarten teacher, Ms. Valenti:

I feel the need to elaborate on this masterpiece. Here you will note the cute, little heart hidden under the paper which one must lift to discover. I must further say that these flaps are made from no ordinary piece of paper, but rather from part of a Reeses Peanut Buttercup wrapper. What resourcefulness!

And last but not least I would like to point out that inside the paper ball is another piece of paper that has the word "Love" printed on it. Pure genius. :)

3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I love these posts!! We are thinking of you on this special day. LOVE YOU ALL

Rebecca said...

GENIUS! Creativity is a sign of intelligence! He'll have a lucky wife someday.....

Blake & Melissa said...

What artistry!!! Love it!