Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wrapping Up October Part 4

Last but not least, Halloween. The boys felt pretty gypped that school was cancelled on Friday, and they couldn't have their classroom parties. After all, Halloween is Seth's favorite holiday--tied with Christmas, of course. Come Saturday night all feelings of gyppness (I completely made that word up) were gone as they sorted through their gobs and gobs of candy. Can't you just feel the sugar induced hyperness oozing through the last few pictures? And yes, of all the candy, Abram chose Tootsie Rolls to consume as his first treat. He's nuts.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can see the sugar shooting out of their eyes!

Rebecca said...

Good job on the costumes and pumpkins (my favorite is the face punched in-I'm totally doing it next year) Eden still had a heavy taxation on candy this year, whoot whoot!

Mama Tales said...

Abram, Grandma LOVES those big tootsie rolls too.

Unknown said...

I love the costumes. Makenna was a veterinarian this year (she wore a doctor costume and carried around a dog), everyone thought she was a doctor. I love the taxation idea Rebecca talked about, I think we're going to have to institute that one next year.