After California my sister, Becky, came for a visit with her little girl, Eden. I had so much fun hanging out with both of them. Eden is just about the cutest thing ever, and she was so good to put up with all 3 boys constantly mauling her. We had fun going to the park, eating out (always a special treat!), chowing on Cold Stone, watching movies, frosting sugar cookies, celebrating my friend's 30th birthday, playing Wii, and of course just being together. Thanks so much for coming, Beck!! Sister, sister.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You mean, sister sister sister! I was watching America's funiest videos yesterday and there were multiple of Wii encounters. After looking at these picts, I get it.
I think we each deserve Wii player nicknames...you know nita, something not as scary as your "Bone Breaker" biker name, but something. :0) I would have to add...I feel pretty special finally making it onto your blog!Do I get some kind of ribbon now...at least a participation award or something?
Post a Comment