Monday, November 9, 2009

And So It Begins

Exhibit A
The Snow.
Exhibit B
Wrestling. Much to the disappointment of ALL parties, Dad is just not around much to help in this department. I'm really trying to suck it up and embrace it this year. Well, maybe "embracing it" is a stretch. I'm crying quietly to myself. Does that count for anything?


Exhibit C
That white, plastic container would, in fact, be a Throw-Up Collector. Need I say more?

5 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Hope it makes the rounds fast!

Michelle said...

Well of course it would right before Thanksgiving. Abram just needs to breathe on everybody fast so you can all get it and get over it before Thanksgiving because it's not a matter of if, but when. Yes, It's the most plausible thing. Good luck.

The Castleton Family said...

i think michelle has an excellent point...have abram and chase join the ranks and get it done before thanksgiving. i can help in that department you know.....laney, seth, logan, seth, emy....it is bound to happen my friend! just RIP that bandaid off! :0) cute brother pictures by the way!!! it looks like chase is at a SLIGHT disadvantage in the wrestling department.

Unknown said...

Yes. It totally counts. Just keep tellings yourself: I can do it, I can do it... Maybe it'll help. If not (and you're doing it outloud), you'll at least entertain those around you. :)

Dawn W said...

Oh no. What a series of photos. You deserve the Mom of the Month award already! Good luck with it all. :)